Week 5- It's Gonna Get Hotter

------------------- Update----------------
Rylan received his Swedish visa this afternoon and will be flying to Sweden this Monday. He's pretty excited, but felt like it was an Abraham and Isaac moment...the Lord testing to see if he really would go anywhere to serve Him. He must have passed. ;-) Prayers are answered!


Hej everyone!

This week pretty much the same as every other week in the MTC...seriously. Ha!

So I received some big news! I didn't receive my visa for Sweden in time for me to leave next week, so I am temporarily assigned to the FRESNO, California mission until my visa is accepted! 

It's quite the switch-up but I'm stoked nonetheless. I'm the only one in my district who was reassigned and I know that was for a reason. There's someone out there in Fresno who I've gotta teach before I take off to Sweden. So hopefully in the next few weeks I can tell you who that person is! Perhaps I'll be able to use my Spanish skills too. If I should receive my Visa while in Fresno, I'll have to wait until the next transfer, which happens every 6 weeks, which will fall on my birthday, August 30th. (hint, hint) That'll be a great birthday gift, a trip to Sweden for 22 months. Ha, ha!

My district flies out Monday morning, but I don't fly out until  Wednesday, July 19th in the morning. Sooo I will probably get reassigned a companion here, and maybe just have Monday and Tuesday to hangout and study all day. 

Anyways, next week you'll get some pics of me sweating my nards off in central valley cali! (Summer temps average 104*) :/

Love you all,
Aldste Gordon





Comments