Week 61-- New Area, New People to Meet


Tjena!

The beginning of this week was mainly saying hej då (Good bye)to people in Jakobsberg. We had a family activity night with this member named Antonio and his family member, Alejandra, who we were close with. It was sad saying goodbye to gang there in Jakan.

I've heard only good things about Gubbängen my whole mission and now I made it! The ward here is awesome, it's a solid sized ward. They've got primary (class for the children), a youth program, families, a big church, it's fun already to be a missionary here. It almost feels a bit odd having such a big ward... part of me is a bit used to Skellefteå where there is just 7 members on a good week. 

In the last few days, we've been out tracting and following up with people that my companion Elder Craun and his last companion had found. My new comp, Elder Craun, is from  Snowflake, Arizona. He's got less than 3 months left on his mission so we're gonna get some good work done before he dips back to the US. 

It's been kind of a crazy week, getting used to the new area and some new responsibilities here but I'm liking the new area. I think I'll be here for a good while so that feels nice. 

Anyways, I'm glad to be a missionary. I feel like the mission has helped me to be more well-rounded, understanding, and has just all-around cleaned me up. It's shown me that the life I've lived so far has been incredibly blessed. I haven't had to deal with war and poverty and I've been lucky enough to have a belief in God that's guided me and shaped me into who I am.

I'm grateful too for everyone in my life that has shown me love. 

MVH,
Elder Gordon

Sad to say "Goodbye" to these wonderful people of Jakobsberg




My new place...getting organized



Comments