Week 65/66...It's Beginning to Feel Like Fall


Tjabba grabbar och tjejer! (Greeting....guys and girls!)



We had a solid week, nice n busy and it's only getting busier in the next two weeks with a leadership conference, and exchanges with other missionaries for a few days. 



But! Highlight of the week was no doubt on Wednesday. We had a missed call from a random number, but we didn't think anything of it. We were riding the subways, talking to people, trying to find some people who were interested in our message. After a few hours we came back, made our classic grilled beef burritos (with banana, give it a shot I recommend it 10/10 won't regret). Before heading back out to the subway again, I think to listen to the voice message that the random number left on our phone. 



We listen to it and it was a woman that wanted to meet us and preach to her children and herself. Fast forward and 15 minutes later we are meeting with her at the church and she had a cool story about how she had had contact with the missionaries for like 25 years since she was little. She is now working towards baptism and hopes to become a missionary one day. 



That experience strengthened my testimony that God does prepare people. My whole mission, my whole life I heard that but it was difficult to really grasp because I feel like I have been a part of the preparing process for the last 15 months here in Sweden yet never got to experience the reaping rewards and teaching those who are ready to become members in this church... until now. 



We also had a fat tacoväll (taco night) at the church as a ward party. It's the first activity I've been to here that feels like an American activity. Lots of people came, we had good Mexican food (hard to come by here) and even had a program. 



Thanks for all of your prayers! They are felt. I'm glad I have the support system I do. Love you all!



Mycket kärlek, (Much love)

Äldste Gordon

A view of Stockholm

Playing in the sand box





Comments